COVID-19 Spa Guidelines
Our Pasadena Facial Spa is Currently Closed
Please familiarize yourself with our updated spa guidelines.
COVID-19 Salon Guidelines
- A face covering must be worn at all times (except for during your facial).
- Temperature checks will be performed upon entering the building.
- We are taking ‘me time’ literally. Guests and children must wait outside.
- If you arrive more than five minutes early, please wait outside.
- You must digitally sign our COVID-19 waiver before your facial.
- All new client forms must be completed before you arrive.
- Seating area is limited two people at a time, seating 6 feet apart.
- If you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or have been around someone who has in the past 14 days, please stay home.
- We are waiving late cancellation fees for illness – just email us as soon as you feel sick and we will reschedule your facial.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the spa, unless stored in your purse/bag.
- We will no longer provide beverages to clients.
- We are removing all product testers.
In the treatment room
- We have transitioned to contactless greetings. We will just wave hi instead!
- You must wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before your service.
- Voice interaction is limited to skincare related information only. This is a hard one for us, but important. More time to nap!
- Glow Givers will wear a face covering and face shield during treatments.
- We have removed all blankets (there are still sheets on the bed), so if you get cold easy make sure to dress cozy.
- Please use hooks in facial room to store all belongings.
- Hand massages are temporarily discontinued. We will make up for it we promise!
- Cash tips must be given to your receptionist, instead of Glow Giver.
- Apple Pay and or Google Pay are preferred payment methods, but not required.
- All new membership agreements must be signed on your own device.