Your health and safety, and the health and safety of our staff is our priority. We are taking every possible measure to ensure your facial and/or waxing is safe and enjoyable. The following guidelines are strictly followed and enforced.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Beginning June 15, 2021, if you are not vaccinated, a face covering must be worn when not in a treatment.
- An appointment is required.
- We are taking ‘me time’ literally. Guests and children must wait outside.
- Please wait outside until you receive a text to enter the spa.
- You must digitally sign our COVID-19 waiver before your treatment.
- All new client forms must be completed before you arrive.
- If you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or have been around someone who has in the past 14 days, please stay home.
In the treatment room
- We have transitioned to contactless greetings.
- You must wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before your service.
- Voice interaction is limited to skincare related information when possible.
- Glow Givers will wear a face covering during treatments, regardless of vaccinated status.
- All Glow Givers are fully vaccinated.
- We can provide an adhesive spa mask if you prefer to wear a mask during your facial. Please ask your Glow Giver if interested.
- We have removed all blankets (there are still sheets on the bed), so if you get cold easy make sure to dress cozy.
- Please use hooks in treatment room to store all belongings.
- Cash tips and payment are still welcome.
- Contactless payment is preferred, but not required.
- All new client forms must be completed on your own device.